Important information relating to notices of meeting and annual reports
Recent legislative changes to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) mean there are new options available to shareholders as to how you receive communications from Saturn Metals Limited (Saturn Metals).
- Saturn Metals will no longer be sending paper copies of shareholder meeting documents unless you request a copy to be posted.
- Shareholders can still elect to receive some or all of their communications (such as meeting documents and Annual Reports) in physical or electronic form, or elect not to receive certain documents (such as Annual Reports).
Shareholder Communication Preferences
Saturn Metals security registers are maintained by Link Market Services Limited (Link).
Security holders who wish to update personal or contact information, elect to receive communications electronically, such as the Company’s annual report or notice of meeting, or provide banking details can do so by visiting investorcentre.linkgroup.com and following the steps set out below:
- click on the “REGISTER NOW” icon to create your portfolio (if you do not have a portfolio set up) or alternatively enter as a “single holding” by entering the required information;
- enter your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), this can be found at the top right hand corner of the proxy form;
- enter your postcode (if you have an Australian address), select your country (if you have an overseas address) and enter the security code; and
- once you are logged in, click on ‘Communications’ from the top menu and select ‘Preferences’. From here you can select your Communication Preference and update your email address
Shareholders can also contact Link on the following details:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14, Sydney, NSW, 1235
Telephone (within Australia): 1300 554 474
Telephone (overseas): +61 1300 554 474